• Infinitely variable output pressure and flow
• Will hold static pressure without generating heat or consuming power.
• Standard models are suitable for oil or water applications
• Well proven and trouble free operation
• Designed with the maintenance engineer in mind
• Low cost servicing
• Isolation Chambers fitted to keep the hydraulic and pneumatic sections of the pump seperate to ensure 100% contamination free operation. Prevents chemicals entering the air drive section in the event of main seal failure. Protects component parts from corrosion and possible dangerous chemical emissions.
Air consumption: 200 scfm maximum (5665 N.Ltr/M)
|Max working pressure||13300 psi|
|Connection in||3/4'' NPT female|
|Connection out||9/16'' AE HP female|
|Airsupply connection||3/4'' BSP female|
|Dimension||930 x 605 x 830 mm|