Cygnus 4 thickness gauge with a keyboard and backlit LCD screen. The instrument has a rugged housing that protects against dust and water (IP 65).
The instrument can measure through the entire 20mm thick coatings such as paint, epoxy, etc., and a wall thickness in the range from 1 to 250mm (depending on probevalg). As standard, the measuring instrument with a 2.25MHz 13mm (diameter) sensor for the measurement of wall thickness in the range 3 to 250mm.
- Backlit display
- Robust construction (shock and protected to IP65)
- Stable calibration, linear accuracy and no reset required
- Verifies the test result itself to ensure the test result
- Several different probes
- Easy setting for changing the speed of sound (adaptation to other goods materials)
- Indicator for signal quality
- Calibrated to a known thickness or a known speed of sound
- Low battery indicator
- Units can be changed